Website TL Consulting
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join one of the leading banks in Sydney on a contract basis. Sydney CBD based.
· 5 years + experience working as a Technical QA / Test Lead
· 5 years + experience as an Automation Engineer, with a background in Software Development (one of .NET, C# or Java)
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills working in a dynamic team environment
· Strong experience in open-source & commercial automation tools e.g. QTP, Selenium Web driver
· Solid Sprint planning and scheduling experience
· Pragmatic approach towards testing, with ability to think outside the box and deliver rapidly
· Strong experience working with Technical & complex system integration
· Experience working in an Agile environment liaising with Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, QA Managers. Strong awareness of agile based principles e.g., TDD / BDD, Kanban, exploratory testing, iterations, sprints
· Ability to consult on approach, frameworks & delivery of testing
· Experience working in a CI/CD environment utilising tools such as Maven, Jenkins or similar
· Banking/financial services project experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.