Website TL Consulting
ABOUT TL CONSULTING
TL Consulting Group is a professional services organization specialized in driving transformational uplift through offering intelligent automated solutions & services across the infrastructure, application and data layer. Our transformational model & technology partners are cutting edge that provide a unique value proposition for organizations that are looking to move to a future state model being Cloud Native, driven by Microservices, DevOps/CICD and Containerization.
The purpose of this role is to deliver technical consulting & IT engineering services to TL Consulting’s clients and partners in the Professional Services team. The ideal candidate would be a cloud engineer with a software engineering background.
· Technical Consulting supporting key Clients and Partners within the Professional Services division.
· Providing experience in core PS including areas such as DevOps, CI/CD, Service Virtualization, Test Automation, Data Migration & software development (where applicable).
· Delivery of tool evaluations, design proof of concepts (POC’s) onsite with clients e.g. application re-architecture POCs.
· Reporting on Client deliverables where applicable to support Professional Services project and client expectations. i.e. Status reports.
· Building and setting up cloud infrastructure using infrastructure as code
· Building and setting up software delivery pipelines and development tools
· Work on ways to automate and improve software development and release cycles
· Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
· Supporting research and development (R&D) of new internal service offerings, technology/tools trends and new business initiatives.
· Support collaboration and knowledge management (KM) with emphasis on working collectively with Client or PS team members to encourage share and skill development.
· Drive positive outcomes towards personal development and training requirements based on above defined professional services. i.e. Cloud certification.
· Interest in innovation and technology advancements, often presenting to the team on specific PS interest topics.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Software Engineering or Technology
· Experienced Consultant driving improvements in technical projects
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Extensive experience in most if not all the following areas; Consulting, DevOps and Automation, Cloud Migration / Transformation, Cloud Architecture & Design, Software Engineering.
· Solid experience in relationship management, conflict resolution, influencing and negotiation.
· In-depth knowledge at minimum, of one public cloud infrastructure, the core services, uses and basic architecture best practices of Azure
· Good experience with DevOps and cloud infrastructure related technologies i.e.: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Code Pipeline, Cloud Build, Azure DevOps etc
· Good experience with Docker and good understanding of containerization.
· Good experience with Kubernetes and good understanding of the different components of the platform.
· Good experience in integrations using REST, API’s, SOAP and Service Bus.
· Solid understanding at minimum of one high-level programming language at minimum from following: J2EE or C# .NET
· Ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Excellent soft skills collaborating with project teams in an Agile environment.
· Experience building different git workflows and branching strategies using any of the following: GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket
· Knowledge in specialist areas such as DevOps and CI/CD using tools such as: Puppet, Chef, Linux, Maven, Ant, Ansible, PowerShell, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Docker, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.