Website TL Consulting
TL Consulting Group is an independent Australian professional services company specializing in providing technical IT solutions to Australia’s leading organisations. Originally established to address an absence of technical & logistical capabilities in the testing space. TL has since evolved to offer a broad spectrum of specialist IT services to a range of multi-tier clients.
The marketing officer is required to assist in maintaining, establishing, and improving brand recognition, as well as generating leads for the sales team. Tasks include developing brand strategies, working with team members to complete assignments, reviewing materials, leading marketing campaigns and projects. The marketing officer will co-ordinate and contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans and assist with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals.
The marketing officer is required to manage, update and maintain the company website and blog; maintain upward scaling and posting of digital ads; track and maintain company brand awareness via external SEO activities, provide regular reports and maintain upward momentum of digital presence of the company.
· Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each service line and directing promotional support.
· Provides input into branding and creative design of company marketing materials, website and collateral
· Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
· Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
· Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
· Maintains and segments contact databases
· Designs and manages marketing campaigns
· Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
· Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks and following up on work
· Manage, update and maintain TL’s website; social media and blog
· Arrangement and posting of digital ads
· Track and maintain company brand awareness via external SEO activities and review of TL’s competition activities in the digital arena.
· Maintain upward momentum of TL’s digital presence
· Co-ordinate and contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans
· Assist with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals
· Oversees external vendors and agencies
· Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related.
· 2+ years proven work experience of marketing in a similar role in the IT industry
Skills & Experience:
· Technical knowledge and/or experience in DevOps / data management industry or related business
· Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
· Creative skills
· Solid experience of WordPress
· Solid experience of CRM products
· Solid knowledge of market research techniques
· Solid understanding of research techniques
· Knowledge and experience of graphical / video design desirable
· Strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.