Website TL Consulting
Opportunity for a Solution Architect with broad range of technical skills to lead an Access Control program of work.
In summary the Architect will be tasked with (among others):
· Reviewing the company’s access control platforms.
· Assist with creating access control roadmaps and strategies.
· Deliver access control designs and perform governance of the upgrades.
To help provide context, the Access Control platforms have both customer and employee touch points across the company’s domains. The platforms reside across each of the company’s properties and include a mix of vendors. An interesting component of this project will include mapping out the integration between platforms to ensure customers and employees experiences are efficient, secure and seamless, noting future integration considerations that will be included are mobile digital app’s and facial recognition access control methods.
Key skills required include:
· Experienced in designs and deployment of common of the shelf (COTS) applications into enterprises environments.
· Ability to quickly learn new systems including hardware components (door readers, physical card types, security standards).
· Good communication skills with ability to lead workshops and create and present options papers, roadmaps to a range of stakeholders.
· Ability to create end to end detailed design documents with a focus on integration (API’s).
· Understanding of Hospitality/Airline businesses would be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.