Website TL Consulting
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Consultant who is passionate about Software Engineering and Technology. This is an exciting chance to be part of multiple greenfield projects and develop innovative products that accelerate & promote Data and Quality Engineering within our client portfolio. We are looking for someone who can show true value through ideas, intuition, hard work and determination! This is an ideal opportunity to grow your career joining a successful boutique professional services company in Sydney CBD.
- In the region of 3-5 years + experience working as a Technical BA / Technical consultant with Projects experience
- Experience working on different stacks and technologies i.e LAMP, MEAN, .NET, JAM
- Experience with REST and /or SOAP API. using tools such as POSTMAN, READY API
- Experience on Infrastructure and Applications projects from a Delivery and/or Testing perspective i.e. SOE upgrades, Data migrations
- Strong SDLC experience using both Agile and waterfall from a discovery and requirements gathering through to implementation.
- Strong experience in presenting to key clients and facilitating workshops.
- Experience working in a Telecommunications, Government or BFSI clients
- Good SQL and general data skills
- Ability to create Delivery schedules and Assessment documentation
- Demonstrated expertise in areas including process improvement, change and demand management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.