Website TL Consulting
TL has been successfully delivering Transformation Programs to Australia’s ASX Top 50 since 2008. Our philosophy is simple; accelerated customer excellence through agility, collaboration, innovation, strategic solutioning and tactical delivery. In the last two years, we have tripled in size, extended our service offering and geographical remit, partnered with some incredible companies and are fast becoming the go-to partner in the services we offer.
The purpose of this role is to deliver technical consulting & IT engineering services to TL Consulting’s clients and partners in the Professional Services team.
This career opportunity is multi-faceted working with some great clients in areas including data transformation, working with specialized data tools and data migration We are also looking for someone who can show true value through ideas, intuition, hard work and determination!
· Engaging and collaborating with data producers/owners and data consumers across business units, assess and propose data sourcing strategies as well as a support the assessment of feasibility of data solutions.
· Working with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and requirements and how these can be best supported by data analytics.
· Translating business requirements into clearly defined data requirements.
· Help the teams to realize business value from the data products through training, education on access or usage.
· Identify and recommend new data and analytics capabilities, tools and services that will enhance our overall data science capabilities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
·Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Software Engineering or Technology
· Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology – Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent(desirable)
1 year of experience working with data, algorithms, and modelling in a business environment or university projects
1 year of experience in designing and developing solutions across the data analytics maturity scale (i.e., descriptive, diagnostics, predictive and prescriptive).
Experience capturing detailed knowledge of the data/information processes (source systems, raw entities and attributes, data models and data dictionaries).
Ability to analyse large datasets and establish accurate data profiles (data profiling)
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and strong skills in SQL scripting.
Knowledge of Azure Data Factory
Programming skills: SQL, Python, Java or Scala
Experience in data visualisation skills
Good people skills. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, management, team members and peers.
Committed to continuous improvement and delivering quality services and products to customers.
High level of attention to detail and very quality centric.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency (PR), or other permanent work rights – TL Consulting are unable to sponsor or support visas.
Please note this will be a ‘Hybrid’ role, there will be a mix of office and home-based work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.