Website TL Consulting
We are looking for a great Cloud native, Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage Go to build and run compelling, user-centric, API driven applications on Kubernetes. Ideal candidates will take pride in delivering idiomatic, well documented, thoroughly tested applications that deliver value to their user. This role is based out of Melbourne .
· Be part of a team that owns all phases of the product development life cycle, from conception to delivery to customers, including support/operation if required.
· Build quality and security directly into the product, by taking advantage of automated testing and CI/CD pipelines.
· Collaborate with engineering team, mentor, share information with, learn from other engineers, and help drive continuous improvement of the platform, without losing focus on the flow that generates customers’ value.
· Bring an innovative & collegiate attitude to problem solving.
· 4 to 5+ years’ experience in a Go engineering position
· Hands on experience in Mule Soft
· Strong coding experience with software engineering experience.
· Written non-trivial Go apps, deployed to solve real word, mission-critical problems
· Built REST APIs for UI applications, backed by a range of data stores (databases, lower-level API’s etc.)
· Experience developing for Kubernetes (CRD/Operators etc.) is nice to have
· Experienced in CI/CD development process is nice to have
· Banking experience is an added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.