Website TL Consulting
TL Consulting Group is an independent Australian professional services company specializing in providing technical IT solutions to Australia’s leading organizations. Originally established to address an absence of technical & logistical capabilities in the testing space. TL has since evolved to offer a broad spectrum of specialist IT services to a range of multi-tier clients.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a leading banking and financial services client in the Melbourne CBD.
- Strong development experience with Java,or C#
- Strong experience in Python, with Bash or Shell scripting
- Previous experience with Node
- Strong SQL skills along with general database knowledge both relational and non-relational
- Good experience with CI/CD, using tools such as GitHub/Gitlab, Jenkins/Bamboo, Nexus/Artifactory,and Octopus
- Strong skills in DevOps best practices
- Strong SDLC experience from discovery, requirements gathering through to implementation.
- Has delivered software in an agile environment.
- Good communicator, with ability to interface with key Clients & set appropriate expectations and willing to go above & beyond to deliver the expectations that are set.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Experience working within the banking and financial services domain.
- Practitioner in GCP and GKE Certified would be ideal.
- CICD basic is expected (Jenkins, GIT, GitLab)
- Good agile and digitalization experience. Agile concepts in Scrum
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.